Hepzibah House: Recovery, Restoration and Release from the nightmare of human trafficking.
Hepzibah House has a two-fold objective:
- A safe house and multi-faceted residential treatment facility for women who have been freed from human trafficking.
- Raise awareness of modern day slavery in order to prevent our youth and other vulnerable populations from being tricked, trapped and exploited.
Goals and Objectives
Hepzibah House is dedicated to:
- Providing a safe residential treatment house for women who have been freed from human trafficking.
- Instilling hope and a future by guiding women to recognize their beauty and worth;
- Providing necessary resources for healing, including meeting physical needs as well as spiritual, emotional, and mental needs through a highly trained therapeutic team;
- Creating and maintaining a team of counselors and volunteers who are passionate and equipped to participate in the healing and redemptive process;
- Managing and operating micro-businesses to provide productive activities building life and job skills for Hepzibah House Daughters;
- Partnering with the local community by recruiting mentors and establishing internships with local businesses; and marketing opportunities for the goods produced on site;
- Providing career counseling, educational opportunities, and job placement;
- Establishing a transitional living network and services.
- Raising awareness through speaking engagements in schools, universities, colleges, churches and other public forms.